TULUM Retreat Details
Our Retreat Includes:
- Morning Sadhana (early morning practice) and daily Kundalini yoga classes
- All Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Enjoy the flavor of the local cuisine prepared by a 5 star chef. All meals vegetarian and are made with locally grown vegetables.
OUR RETREAT DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Airfare to Mexico
- Transportation to and from the airport to Shambala Petit Hotel in Tulum.
- Excursions to temples, ruins, other sites, massages and healing treatments. All can easily be arranged through the hotel.
- Extra Beverages and alcoholic beverages. (You are requested to refrain from drinking alcohol during this retreat.)
- Gratuity for Shambala staff. Gratuity will be collected the day before departure. Recommended is $10 per day ($70) this will be distributed to the wonderful staff of who clean your room everyday and the kitchen staff and chef.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I get to Shambala Petit Hotel in Tulum?
A: The closest airport is Cancun. You can take a taxi or bus to Tulum, (approximately 90 minutes.)
Q: When should I arrive?
A: You should arrive at Shambala on December 15th. We will gather for dinner, (time TBA,) and an opening ceremony in the evening. The earlier you arrive the more time you have to settle in.
Q: When should I plan to return?
A: We officially end on the morning of December 22nd, before breakfast *. Breakfast is the last shared meal ending around 9 AM. Participants can choose to go back to the airport or stay in Tulum. As the date approaches those who are registered will receive an email on how to prepare and with travel instructions to Shambala.
* Shambala only serves breakfast when there is no retreat.
Q: Can I arrive early or stay later at Shambala?
A: Yes, if there is availability. Please contact email@example.com for extra night bookings and to inquire.
Q: What payment methods are accepted?
A: We accept all major credit cards via our online payment portal. For all of the methods below, please contact using the form here. $50 Stripe processing fee included in all purchases through this site.
We also accept the following, please contact us here for details:
- Cash (no fees, $50 less)
- Bank check (no fees, $50 less than advertised rate)
- Money order
- PayPal, (and all major credit cards through Paypal). Please be advised all paypal payments include a 3% fee added to the total, and you will need to have an active paypal account. International (outside the U.S.) may have higher paypal fees according to country.
- Venmo (no fees)
Cancellation policy: $350 USD of your deposit is non-refundable. No refunds provided after Nov. 15th.
All casitas are double occupancy and available on a first come, first served basis. Rates are listed as per person.* Private bathroom means only the two in the casita share the bathroom.
Pre-reg (until Nov. 17) Regular Registration (After July 21st )
- Private bathroom ocean side (Sold Out) $1800 $1950
- Bathroom outside (10 sec, walk ) the casita oceanside (Sold out) $1750 $1900
- Private bathroom, closer to the sea (Sold out) $1850 $2000
- Private bathroom, larger room ocean-side (Sold out) $2050 $2200
- Private bathroom, ocean-front, small loft (Sold out) $2350 $2500
- Private bathroom, garden-side (Sold out) $1850 $2000
- Private bathroom, ocean-side near studio and sea (Sold out) $1900 $2050
Casitas listed above and below are sold out, however if you would like to join us we can provide a room option. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Spots reserved on the website are subject to a 3% Stripe processing fee, included below. Other payment methods are subject to their own fees, (see above). Please feel free to reach out via our contact page.
Reserve your spot today! Space is very limited. If you'd like to ask us a question, please feel free to reach out via our contact page.
* Price includes the cost of the retreat, ($1750), plus a 3% Stripe processing fee.
* Price includes the cost of the retreat, ($1900), plus a 3% Stripe processing fee.