The 21 Stages of Meditation: A Journey to the SelF
November 2 - 8, 2018
MORE DETAILS COMING SOON!!
If you have specific questions in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out via our contact page. Thank you!
Join us for a powerful Journey: 7 days of deep, transformational practice.
The 21 Stages of Meditation clarifies the process and outlines the steps of your progress in meditation, and your understanding of your Self. Each part of this meditative journey takes you into a deeper level of awakening, healing, realization and transformation.
We will experience and move through various stages of meditation: our journey ends in the cosmic resonance of the Infinite Pulse, the great immersion of self in Self.
"I found the 21 Stages of Meditation course to be a profound experience on many levels, personally and spiritually. It teaches through experience that each person can come from negative emotions and depression to elevate their spirit, to lighten. The 21 Stages offer renewal, vigor and inner expansion." - Eileen Kemether, M.D.
This course will:
- Introduce the nature of meditation.
- Provide an overview of the stages of meditation.
- Provide specific tools that access different parts of your mind and heart.
- Give the experience of personal insight and realization.
- Help you be who you are, and act authentically, naturally and meaningfully. We will meet the challenge of our own emotions, beliefs and habits.