St. John RETREAT DETAILS
OUR RETREAT INCLUDES:
- Morning Sadhana (early morning practice) and daily Kundalini Yoga class
- Opening & Closing Night Banquet Meal
- Eco Lodging with splendid views of the ocean and cooking units
- Some Meals
- All the beautiful eco tents and the studio include a refrigeration unit, 2-burner propane stove & kitchen supplies. So you can stock up or bring a few of your favorite goodies or make some meals.
There will be many opportunities for group meals at Concordia (some we may cook for you) and local eateries as well as excursions, and personal time for exploration.
OUR RETREAT DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Airfare to St. Thomas and Water Taxi to St. John
- Car Rental
- Transportation to and from the airport to Concordia.
- Excursions to sites, snorkeling, other water sports, massages and healing treatments. All can easily be arranged through the hotel.
- Beverages and alcoholic beverages. (You are requested to refrain from drinking alcohol during this retreat.)
- Meals on time off, meals in restaurants.
PRICING & PAYMENT*
Pre-registration by June 7, 2015
$1150 for quad Premium Eco Tent Room
$1250 for double Eco-Tent
$1350 for double Premium Eco-Tent
$1475 for double Eco Studio
$1700 for Single Eco-Tent
Registration after June 7, 2015
$1275 for quad Premium Eco Tent
$1375 for double Eco-Tent
$1475 for double Premium Eco-Tent
$1600 for double Eco Studio
$1875 for Single Eco-Tent
- Registration and room requests are based on a first come and first serve basis.
- Information regarding payment will be sent upon registration, (see below for accepted types of payment.)
- Some room options may already be fully booked.
- Once you have registered you will receive more info about preparing to come and more detailed directions closer to the time of the retreat.
- We also will cc all the contacts of all who are coming in the case anyone would like to share travel info and meet up and travel together to the island and or maybe share a car rental.
Cancellations and Refund Policy:
- Please be advised that $350 USD of your deposit is non-refundable.
- No refunds provided after June 21st.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: How do I get to Concordia in St. John?
A: Visitors to St. John fly into the Cyril E. King Airport (STT) on St. Thomas, USVI. Some first-time travelers to St John have made the mistake of flying into St Croix, having found a less expensive flight. Travel from St Croix to St John is inconvenient at best, adds considerable travel time and will add more to the cost of getting here than was saved on airfare. St Thomas is the best, most convenient point of entry when traveling to St John.
We recommend taking the passenger ferry to St John and using the taxi or renting a vehicle there. The last Passenger Ferry leaves St Thomas at mid-night, the taxis can be arranged to meet you and most rental companies on St John will make arrangements with you about a late pick-up of your car.
If you are renting a vehicle, remember to book it at the same time you book your stay.
Q: When should I arrive?
A: You should arrive at Concordia on July 13th. We will gather for dinner, (time TBA,) and an opening ceremony in the evening. The earlier you arrive the more time you have to settle in.
Q: When should I plan to return?
A: We officially end on the morning of July 19. Participants can choose to go back to the airport or stay in the U.S Virgin Islands. As the date approaches those who are registered will receive an email on how to prepare and with travel instructions to Concordia.
Q: Can I arrive early or stay later at Concordia?
A: Yes, if there is availability. Please contact Addisiah for extra night bookings and inquiries at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: What payment methods are accepted?
A: We accept the following:
- Bank check or wire
- Money order
- PayPal, (all major credit cards only through Paypal) Please be advised all Paypal payments include a 3% fee added to the total, and you will need to have an active Paypal account. International (outside the U.S.) may have higher paypal fees according to country. *Once you have registered and let us know your method of payment, if it is Paypal we will email you a PayPal request.