INdia yatra Itinerary:
Full Yatra: November 1 - 17, 2016
October 31 : Arrive at Hotel in Delhi *
November 1: Travel by train to Haridwar to go to the Ashram *
November 1 - 11: Meditation Course and Yoga at the Ashram
November 11 - 13: Ananda Spa
November 13: Travel by train to Amritsar
November 13 - 17 : Amritsar and the Golden Temple
November 17, morning: Group Closing of Yatra
Meditation Course Only: November 1 - 11, 2016
November 1 - 11: Meditation Course and Yoga at Ashram
* Please note that the price for the Meditation Course ONLY does not include overnight accommodations in New Delhi and travel to the Ashram near Haridwar. Should you choose to join us for either, a course fee adjustment is available. Please contact us for more information.
FULL YATRA Includes:
- All group transportation within India
- All yoga classes and the 10-day meditation course
- All lodging is double occupancy
- Ashram stay includes three meals a day
- Ananda stay includes breakfast and dinner
- Amritsar accommodations include breakfast
- Transportation for planned group excursions
MEDITATION COURSE ONLY INCLUDES:
- Includes the "10-Day Awakening the Inner Healer" Meditation Course, and everything during the time of the course at the Ashram *.
* Excludes the journey to Ananda Spa, Amritsar, and the Golden Temple, and overnight accommodations in New Delhi on the evening of October 31st, and travel to the ashram.
OUR RETREAT DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Round-trip airfare to New Delhi, India
- Travel from Amritsar back to New Delhi
- Overnight accommodations in Delhi on the evening of March 23rd
- Visa fee **
- Meals on days off
- Additional tips
- Spa treatments at Ananda
- Any extra hotel expenses (e.g., laundry, room service)
- Lunch, extra beverages and alcoholic beverages at Ananda ***
- Personal medical expenses
- Travel insurance
* Participants can head back to Delhi and fly home that evening or stay in Delhi overnight. We can help with accommodations if needed, or some may choose to continue traveling through India. Please let us know your plans before arrival.
** You must have a visa to travel to India and a current passport. (We suggest the 6-month or 10-year tourist visa.) Please contact the Indian consulate for visa information. Go to http://indiavisa.travisaoutsourcing.com.
*** It is suggested to refrain from alcohol during the practice of kundalini yoga.
Pricing & Payment
Pre-registration - Before May 31st, 2016
- Full Yatra - $3650
- 10-day Meditation Course Only - $1850
Regular Registration - May 31st - September 14th
- Full Yatra - $3850
- 10-day Meditation Course Only - $1950
Late Registration Prices - After September 14th
- Full Yatra - $4000
- 10-day Meditation Course Only - $2200
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What payment methods are accepted?
A: We are partnering with Bright Star Events, and all reservations will go through them. They accept the following:
- Master Card
Find out more about Bright Star here.
Q: What is the refund policy?
A: As per the Bright Star ticketing policy, all ticket sales are final, tickets are non-refundable.