KUNDALINI ON THE NILE: DETAILS & REGISTRATION
What is Included
· Internal flights- (Cairo/Luxor – Aswan/Abu Simbel – Abu Simbel */Aswan – Luxor/Cairo
· KRI Level II fees + manual + Yogi Bhajan Videos
· Egyptian course fees
· 6 nights on the Dahabiya Boat in a deluxe cabin on full board basis including sightseeing visits as per itinerary, - All meals are included
· 3 nights at Sofitel Old Winter Palace Luxor in in Classic Garden View Room on half board - 5 star hotel packed lunches for outings from hotels will be included.
· 2 nights at Four Seasons in Cairo including breakfast at hotel. Lunches outside hotel are also included in Cairo. Dinner is not included. Participants may have options to dine in various places . Admittance to the Nefertari Tomb in the Valley of the Queens in Luxor.
· All transfers are included, and entrance fees to Egypt, tombs, temples, museums, etc.
Private Visit to the Pyramids dedicated only to our group
*All meals (except 1) packed lunch will be provided for outings from hotels
· Half Day Abu Simbel Tour by flight (*subject to change due to availability registration)
· Sound & Light show at Philae Temple
· Full Day Dandara & Abydos Tour including light vegetarian lunch
· Full Day Valley of Kings & Queens including light vegetarian lunch
· Egyptian Museum, Cairo including lunch at a local restaurant
. Private Visit to the Pyramids with our group alone with Sphinx, Memphis & Sakkara
· Most meals are included during Egypt Kundalini course.
· (Very few meals are not included, these may be during personal time. Please see under ‘What is not included).
Most Gratuities to our boat staff, bus drivers, Airport assistance, and bus drivers.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
Any item not mentioned above
1 lunch on the time off in Luxor should you want to explore outside or have pool side snacks etc.
Entry Visa's for Egypt (approximately $28 USD)
Travel back to the airport
Exit Departure Tax (approximately $25) this is under consideration to go into effect October 2019
Hotel night the evening before and any additional nights if you choose to stay longer.
Those who arriving the night before and staying at a hotel that the travel company book for you, will have the meet and greet pick up agent booked along with the hotel and transfer fee as one rate. Gratuity for your meet and greet pick up agent is not included. Those who book separately their hotel separately will not have a meet and greet at the airport. We recommend booking with our travel agent as they will arrange everything comfortably with the whole group and preparations for travel on Nov. 11. Doing it on your own is not recommended.
Additional gratuities for our tour guides and leader is to be collected approximately $80-$100 USD, to be clarified 2 weeks before the yatra begins.
**Space is limited! A full fee is required to secure your space.
Questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Early Bird Pre-Registration by paying in full by June 8th, 2019
• Per person in double $3990
• Per Person Single $4850 * Single room options are limited and on a first come first served basis.
Standard Pre- registration after June 7th, 2019
• Per person in double $4250
• Per Person Single $5060
Late Registration after September 1st, 2019
• Per person in double $4550
• Per Person Single $5060
Cancellation Policy: $350 USD of your deposit is non refundable. No Refunds provided after September 1st.
We also accept the following, please contact us here for details:
Cash (no Fees)
Bank check (no fees)
Bank Wire (for international we recommend Transferwise as they have the lowest fees)
Money order (No Fees)
PayPal, (and all major credit cards through Paypal). Please be advised all paypal payments include a 3% fee added to the total, and you will need to have an active paypal account. International (outside the U.S.) may have higher paypal fees according to country.
Venmo (no fees)
Credit Card through Website * Spaces reserved on the website are subject to a 3% Stripe CC processing fee, included below. Other payment methods are subject to their own fees. Please feel free to reach out via our contact page.
Egylière Travel is a privately-owned luxury travel agency based in Cairo, Egypt. Egylière Travel will take care of all our logistical needs for our Yatra. We selected Egylière because of their excellent and trustworthy services during Siri Sat's two years ago and our yatras fo the group last year.
Once you have registered we will send you their contact for further arrangements.
We start the course on November 11th on the boat after lunch, time TBA.
You should arrive by the night before in Cairo in order to make an early morning flight on the Nov. 11th, unless your international flight lands early morning the 11th.
You will receive further information regarding flight times to Aswan once you register.
You will be welcomed at Cairo International Airport by an Egyliere Travel tour coordinator who followed escort to your connection flight to Luxor.
For those of you who are arriving before March 31st, Egyliere Travel will welcome you at the airport and can arrange your hotel stay and airport transfer round trip for one night additional in Cairo in one reasonable rate. You will have to coordinate with them.
When do I depart?
We check out from the hotel after breakfast by on Nov. 22 and you can transfer to Cairo Airport for final departure. We highly recommend you stay in Egypt a day or two longer to enjoy the markets and a little more of shopping or sighseeing in Cairo. Egyliere travel can arrange all for you.
You will need a passport that is valid for 6 months after the end of your trip (May 22)
You need a visa to travel in Egypt, but Egyliere Travel will handle that for you as it is retrieved at the airport. The fee is $28 USD per visa and can be paid to Egyliere upon arrival or beforehand. They will need all of your information in advance to prepare it.
Will I get sea sick?
The water of the Nile is not rough at all, but very smooth. Also the boats are wide and do not rock or sway, so sea sickness normally does not occur to those who are sensitive. Siri Sat went last April and tends to get sea sick and was fine. If concerned perhaps bring some extra seasick natural medicine.
It will be hot in Egypt In April. Good for swimming at the pools at the hotels. It can get very hot elsewhere. Please check the weather before leaving. You will need sunscreen, a sun visor or hat and to stay hydrated.
What to Wear in Egypt
Our modest yogi clothes usually does the job! When we are on our boat or at the hotels we can wear whatever we want, including shorts. When we go out, it is important for women to not expose their shoulders or knees. Most people who travel with wear slacks or capri pants and short sleeved t-shirts (as long as they cover the upper arm). Shorts are not appropriate in public places for either men or women. It is not necessary for women to wear a head scarf in public. Good walking shoes and a hat or sun visor are a must. Bring a swimming suit for the hotels (our pool in Cairo has the most incredible view of the Pyramids!)
All our meals on the boat are vegetarian. Once we get to the hotels there will be vegetarian options.
Transformation-Practitioner KY Teacher Training
Open to KRI Level One Certified Instructors, this 300-hour certification program consists of five, 62-hour modules (5 x 6 days). Graduates of Level Two earn the title of KRI Certified Practitioner of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan®
and combined with Level One certification, fulfill the Yoga Alliance RYT (Registered Yoga Teacher) 500-hour
requirement. Building on the foundation of Level One, Level Two Teacher Training is about personal transformation and deepening the
core qualities, character and consciousness of a Kundalini Yoga teacher. In this level, the Instructor cultivates the yogic capacities of intuition, neutrality and self-assessment within the five mirrors of consciousness:
• Conscious Communication – Uplift and penetrate through the power of the word.
• Mind and Meditation – Conquer the mind and conquer the world.
• Authentic Relationships – Unfold your true identity in the matrix of conscious relationship.
• LifeCycles and LifeStyles – Discover mystery and mastery through every cycle of life.
• Vitality and Stress – Cultivate the caliber to guide yourself
and others through life’s challenges.