KUNDALINI ON THE NILE: DETAILS & REGISTRATION
What is Included
· Internal flights- (Cairo/Luxor – Aswan/Abu Simbel – Abu Simbel */Aswan – Luxor/Cairo
· KRI Level II fees + manual
· Egyptian course fees
· 6 nights on the Dahabiya Boat in a deluxe cabin on full board basis including sightseeing visits as per itinerary, - All meals are included
· 3 nights at Sofitel Old Winter Palace Luxor in in Classic Garden View Room on half board (breakfast & dinner) - 5 star hotel (packed lunches for outings from hotels will be included.
· 2 nights at Mena House including breakfast at hotel. Lunches outside hotel are also included in Cairo. Dinner is not included. . . Admittance to the Nefertari Tomb in the Valley of the Queens in Luxor.
· All transfers are included, and entrance fees to Egypt, tombs, temples, museums, etc.
· Half Day Abu Simbel Tour by flight (*subject to change due to availability registration)
· Sound & Light show at Philae Temple
· Full Day Dandara & Abydos Tour including light vegetarian lunch
· Full Day Valley of Kings & Queens including light vegetarian lunch
· Egyptian Museum, Cairo
· Full Day Pyramids, Sphinx, Memphis & Sakkara including lunch at a local restaurant
· Most meals are included during Egypt Kundalini course.
· (Very few meals are not included, these may be during personal time. Please see under ‘What is not included).
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
· International Flights
· Any item not mentioned above
· Dinner for 2 nights in Cairo
Entry Visa's for Egypt (approximately $28 USD)
Egyliere meet and greet at airpot (approximately $35 USD and can be added to visa rate as one rate of $58 USD)
(those who arriving the night before and staying at a hotel that the travel company book for you, will have the meet and greet pick up agent booked along with the hotel and transfer fee as one rate)
Your rooms for the whole journey: Boat & Hotels
**Space is limited! A full fee is required to secure your spot on January 15.
Questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Register by paying in full by January 15th:
• Per person in double $3710
• Per Person Single $4850 * Single room options are limited and on a first come first serve basis.
***Entrance to the Nefertari Tomb has been added in the retreat price.
Standard registration after Jan 15- March 1st *
• Per person in double $3960
• Per Person Single $5060
Please Note: We cannot guarantee booking at the hotels and flights for those who register late (After March 1st). Booking is based on availability.
Cancelation Policy: $350 USD of your deposit is non/refundable. No Refunds provided after January 31st.
We also accept the following, please contact us here for details:
- Cash (no fees, $50 less)
- Bank check (no fees, $50 less than advertised rate)
- Bank Wire (for international we recommend Transferwise as they have the lowest fees)
- Money order
- PayPal, (and all major credit cards through Paypal). Please be advised all paypal payments include a 3% fee added to the total, and you will need to have an active paypal account. International (outside the U.S.) may have higher paypal fees according to country.
- Venmo (no fees)
* Spots reserved on the website are subject to a 3% Stripe processing fee, included below. Other payment methods are subject to their own fees. Please feel free to reach out via our contact page.
Egylière Travel is a privately-owned luxury travel agency based in Cairo, Egypt. Egylière Travel will take care of all our logistical needs for our Yatra. We selected Egylière because of their excellent and trustworthy services during Siri Sat's travel last April.
Once you have registered we will send you their contact for further arrangements.
We start the course on March 31st on the boat after lunch, time TBA.
You should arrive by the morning of the March 31st (or before) in Cairo in order to make a connection to Luxor. The group will be on an afternoon flight at 14:30 in Cairo.
You will receive further information regarding flight times to Luxor once you register.
You will be welcomed at Cairo International Airport by an Egyliere Travel tour coordinator who followed escort to your connection flight to Luxor.
For those of you who are arriving before March 31st, Egyliere Travel will welcome you at the airport and can arrange your hotel stay and airport transfer round trip for one night additional in Cairo in one reasonable rate. You will have to coordinate with them.
When do I depart?
We check out from the hotel after breakfast by on April 11th and transfer to Cairo Airport for final departure. If you would like to stay in Egypt longer you can arrange more travel with Egyliere.
You will need a passport that is valid for 6 months after the end of your trip (August 26, 2018).
You need a visa to travel in Egypt, but Egyliere Travel will handle that for you as it is retrieved at the airport. The fee is $28 USD per visa and can be paid to Egyliere upon arrival or beforehand. They will need all of your information in advance to prepare it.
Will I get sea sick?
The water of the Nile is not rough at all, but very smooth. Also the boats are wide and do not rock or sway, so sea sickness normally does not occur to those who are sensitive. Siri Sat went last April and tends to get sea sick and was fine. If concerned perhaps bring some extra seasick natural medicine.
It will be hot in Egypt In April. Good for swimming at the pools at the hotels. It can get very hot elsewhere. Please check the weather before leaving. You will need sunscreen, a sun visor or hat and to stay hydrated.
What to Wear in Egypt
Our modest yogi clothes usually does the job! When we are on our boat or at the hotels we can wear whatever we want, including shorts. When we go out, it is important for women to not expose their shoulders or knees. Most people who travel with wear slacks or capri pants and short sleeved t-shirts (as long as they cover the upper arm). Shorts are not appropriate in public places for either men or women. It is not necessary for women to wear a head scarf in public. Good walking shoes and a hat or sun visor are a must. Bring a swimming suit for the hotels (our pool in Cairo has the most incredible view of the Pyramids!)
All our meals on the boat are vegetarian. Once we get to the hotels there will be vegetarian options.
Transformation-Practitioner KY Teacher Training
Open to KRI Level One Certified Instructors, this 300-hour certification program consists of five, 62-hour modules (5 x 6
days). Graduates of Level Two earn the title of KRI Certified Practitioner of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan®
and combined with Level One certification, fulfill the Yoga Alliance RYT (Registered Yoga Teacher) 500-hour
requirement. Building on the foundation of Level One, Level Two Teacher Training is about personal transformation and deepening the
core qualities, character and consciousness of a Kundalini Yoga teacher. In this level, the Instructor cultivates the yogic capacities of intuition, neutrality and self-assessment within the five mirrors of consciousness:
• Conscious Communication – Uplift and penetrate through the power
of the word.
• Mind and Meditation – Conquer the mind and conquer the world.
• Authentic Relationships – Unfold your true identity in the matrix
of conscious relationship.
• LifeCycles and LifeStyles – Discover mystery and mastery through
every cycle of life.
• Vitality and Stress – Cultivate the caliber to guide yourself
and others through life’s challenges.